This blog is for the Skogstad family! We (Jørgen, Ann-Kristin, Thea and Nicolai) have moved to Melbourne in Australia .. and I guess need somewhere to post stuff from our ventures down under. Not that it would be of much use to others, but we could at least save some of it for our one future reference and use!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

We visited Melbourne's shrine of remembrance today ..

We visited Melbourne's shrine of remembrance today. Wow! It sure makes an impression. It is really an astute symbol of remembrance. One of the better (best?) sites that I have seen .. I've heard the one in Canberra is suposedly the best, which I am looking forward to once we get there sometime. If you like war history and also if you are interested in ANZAC stuff; pay it a visit. Most definately worth it .. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Marvin B. Stokes said...

Glad to see that you came to the Shrine!

Check out my blog at:
http://melbourne-shrine-of-remembrance.blogspot.com/

You can email me at :
marvinbstokes@hotmail.com

I'm one of the Guards that works there. You may have seen me!??

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home